Thursday, August 6, 2015

Writing Calligraphy to Improve Business Team


Today, Master Sha held a business meeting. It is probably the most unique business meeting ever. In the meeting, he started with teaching us to writing calligraphy.

As a spiritual leader, master, and teacher, Master Sha understands deeply how our soul and heart determines every aspect of our lives. To be successful in anything, we need to remove the blockages in our soul and heart. He invented a powerful technique, Tao Calligraphy, to help us heal and transform our health, relationships, finance, business, intelligence, and more.
It is truly amazing how effective and powerful this tool is. He has used it to heal people’s terminal cancers, kidney failures, liver diseases, relationship issues, financial challenges, business issues and many more.

In my case, Master Sha asked me to write calligraphy to speed up my scientific research. I am glad to report that the result has been phenomenal. I will give you just one example. In June, while doing calligraphy, I received a message to write an article on physics. When I had the chance to write the paper, I was astonished that within two days, without even working hard, I finished writing a paper on string theory. The article was not only done in such a high speed, I was also quite amazed with the quality of the paper. The result we obtained in the paper is quite significant. I realized this work needs to be presented in a physics conference. I started to search on the internet for the international conference I should apply to. Within 12 hours, I received an invitation from 4th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics to present our research in August, 2015. All of this phenomenal result is due to the soul marketing done by Master Ximena, Master Avi, and many others everyday. It is the result of many download and blessings from Master Sha. 

Soul healing really works!

Master Sha teaches us six ways to heal and transform our soul:
1.    Body Power
2.    Sound Power
3.    Mind Power
4.    Soul Power
5.    Breathing Power
6.    Writing Power
Each technique is powerful in its own regards. Writing power is the most effective power so far because it can combine all the powers together. I have already attended two of Master Sha’s Tao Calligraphy Retreats this year, one in Toronto and one in Sydney. Both were the most amazing experiences in my life. I am planning to attend Master Sha’s third Calligraphy this year in the Netherlands this October. I hope I will see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment